The increasing demand for alignment of optical and x-ray components in x-ray and neutron facilities has inspired JJ X-Ray to develop the optical alignment tables. It is aimed for high precision alignment of heavy load instruments. The table has five (5) degrees of freedom (dof) adjustments. The dof adjustments are pitch, roll, yaw, x-axis (horizontal and perpendicular to the beam) and y-axis (height).
All five (5) ranges of dof adjustments are made according to customer’s specifications or requirements. The translation stages can also be encoded by linear encoders.
- Extreme high load capacities
- Self-locking system to achieve in-position stability
- Customizable size according to customer requirements
- The optical table can be made from a structural welded frame, standard breadboard, or customized granite.
- Moveable air casters (optional)
|Repeatability of linear translations||2 um|
|Load capacity||3500 kg|
|Breadboard size/configuration||Upon customer request|
|Air bearing load capacity||1000 kg x quantity (optional)|